[kictanet] BaaS (Blockchain as a Service

Erick Mwangi erick.mwangi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 12:57:03 EAT 2016

> Good Morning/Afternoon Listers

Blockchain as a Service will be closely linked with cloud infrastructure
providers.

There will be three type of BaaS

1) Public clouds - such as: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, Google
Cloud, Oracle Cloud

2) Private clouds - mainly led by: IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, HPE, Fujitsu,
NTT, Telcos'

3) Hybrid - where converge infrastructure will combine all influence and
trends (public + priviate) it will be a plug-in to new types of software
defined driven datacenter centers such VMWare and others.

===

It's very likely large network players in tech like Cisco will join the
race - combining BaaS infrastructure with IoT and Cloud.
It's also highly likely that chip design with reflect Fintech trends mainly
blockchain acceleration this cohort will be led by Intel.

Other remarkable shift will happen in the security space where blockchain
will power together with new digital ID and surveillance, many military and
policing AI driven solutions that will predicting crimes and terrorism.

Impact on banking and all money transactions will be massive as AML, KYC
and other procedures will me more and become shared application rather
than, as today, set of processes developed individiually by each bank and
institution
So yesterday In the closing ceremony the Japanese gave us a glimpse of what
the Olympics will be like in 2020 dubbed the most innovative ever and this
will primarily be driven by AI.
All their stadia designs, infrastructure solutions are crowd sourced and we
will see the start-up scene exploding in Japan, probably the steroids it
has needed for so long to jump start the economy.

Time start-ups to think about Trust as a service as a bedrock of optimizing
blockchain.

Eric Mwangi
www.vaultglobal.co.uk