[kictanet] kictanet Digest, Vol 111, Issue 64

Etinick Mutinda etinickm at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 17:16:03 EAT 2016

The future is here! And there is very little we can do about it.

Etinick Mutinda
Digital Literacy Advocate

 Subject: kictanet Digest, Vol 111, Issue 64
 To: "Etinick Mutinda" <etinickm at yahoo.com>
 Date: Thursday, August 18, 2016, 4:39 PM

 Send kictanet mailing list
 submissions to
     kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke

 or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help'
     kictanet-request at lists.kictanet.or.ke

     kictanet-owner at lists.kictanet.or.ke

 When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
 specific
 than "Re: Contents of kictanet digest..."

 Today's Topics:

    1. Fwd: No laughing matter - if you
 haven't been hacked you
       will.. (Ali Hussein)