[kictanet] Milton Friedman predicts the rise of Bitcoin in 1999! : 1999 interview with Nobel Laureate Milton Friedman

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 18 12:51:26 EAT 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MnQJFEVY7s

"Published on Aug 30, 2013

This is from a 1999 interview with Nobel Laureate Milton Friedman conducted by NTU/F. Full video: http://youtu.be/mlwxdyLnMXM

"The one thing that's missing, but that will soon be developed, it's a reliable e-cash. A method where buying on the internet you can transfer funds from A to B, without A knowing B or B knowing A. The way in wich I can take a 20 dollar bill and hand it over to you and there's no record of where it came from. And you may get that without knowing who I am. That kind of thing will develop on the Internet." "

Listen in!
The heat of this conversation built up possibly over a decade ago!

Be blessed.

Regards/Wangari

---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".