[kictanet] Update on ICT Practitioners Bill

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Aug 17 13:51:14 EAT 2016

@Sidney

We've gone through the full,gauntlet even meeting him with the committee..He is 'open' to dialogue...

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad