[kictanet] Revised/Updated Draft ICT Policy for discussion at Laico tomorrow, Wed 17th Aug 2016

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 13:05:09 EAT 2016

Hi Peter,

Many thanks for your candid feedback, indeed we assigned a volunteer
from one of our Universities to man the Camera hence the challenges
you have indicated since he was a rookie. We equally had challenges
with the Sound System in the room, we will improve on the areas you
have mentioned in future editions. Some footage was captured by the
Kenya News Agency you may also want to get in touch with them.

Best Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277