[kictanet] Revised/Updated Draft ICT Policy for discussion at Laico tomorrow, Wed 17th Aug 2016

Peter Wakaba peterwakaba at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 10:50:45 EAT 2016

Listers, Apologies for cross posting.

I want to register my disappointment with the quality of video live feed at
the recent IGF at the Laico.
The work was not professionally executed and despite the stream being good
quality and stable, the camera work and sound was atrocious at best. My
apologies again if I am stepping on any toes but I for one had wanted to
use the live feed for television story only for it to be rejected on
quality grounds.

I appeal that in future let us find professionals to try and execute this
work to enable different users make the most of it.

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 9:31 AM, Walubengo J via kictanet <