[kictanet] ICT Bill is not going away

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Aug 1 12:48:33 EAT 2016

John

That's incorrect. Lots of engagement with parliament and sector players has happened. I think for the first time we are seeing a concerted effort across the industry to kill this bill. Progress is being made.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad