[kictanet] Excel Dashboard Reporting Seminar

Brian Musila brianmusila at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 28 09:36:55 EAT 2016

Greetings, We, StrathmoreUniversity, have the pleasure to inform you that @iLabAfrica in partnershipwith Sunesis Ltd is organising a 3-day training course on Excel as a BusinessIntelligence Tool (Dashboard Reporting).The program will take place @iLabAfricaon 18th-20th May 2016 from 9:00am to 4:00pm.

The 3-day training aimsat providing business personnel with skills to transform data into decisionsusing a cost effective tool.  The training course is open to all personnelin business related fields who want to leverage on the power of Excel as aBusiness Intelligence tool. For your convenience we have attached a descriptionand agenda of the training contents.

We would be honoured to have you participate in this training. If youhave further queries, please do not hesitate to contact Brian Musila, the eventcoordinator on 0711804539 or bmusila at strathmore.edu
 Kindly ensure to register here to reserve your space. Kindly find the relevant briefs for the dashboard reporting in excel. Kind Regards
Brian M. Musila Business Development Analyst at iLabAfrica, Strathmore University
Tel: +254 711 804 539