[kictanet] CBK lacks tech savvy team to survey local lenders

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Wed Apr 27 14:49:52 EAT 2016

Thanks Ali and Dr. Waudo.

Just wondering what is the view of ISACA Kenya Chapter on this, and the
role they have played in ensuring such skills are legislated in statute.
ISACA may be certifying experts who don't add any value in society when
their resume are gathering digital dust in dropbox and Google drive. The
questions we should be asking is how ICPAK was able to ensure their
certifications are a must for somebody to perform any accounting work. Mr
Paul Roy, the ball is in your court.

Regards

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya
twitter.com/lordmwesh