[kictanet] [isoc_ke] EU hits Google with Anti-Trust complaint

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Apr 22 09:29:24 EAT 2016

Great points Ahmed.

As I said this is definitely an interesting one to watch and one that has
lessons for us in Kenya as we grapple with our own 'Dominance' issues.

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*Hussein & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 8:26 AM, Ahmed Mohamed Maawy via kictanet <