[kictanet] Looking for women parliamentarians

Akua Gyekye akua at fb.com
Thu Apr 21 20:03:31 EAT 2016

Hello all,

We are currently hoping to identify and showcase how women parliamentarians are using Facebook to communicate with their constituents, and we want to ensure that parliamentarians from Kenya would be represented in our report. We are also hoping that these women parliamentarians and/or their staff would be interested in taking part in a very(!) brief survey, if possible.

Could you recommend any women parliamentarians who you know are active on Facebook and to whom we could reach out to? If you do, please feel free to ping me separately! Many thanks in advance for your kind assistance.

Best,
Akua
--
[cid:549F7B79-F881-454F-B5E6-3BFF5BD50862]

Akua Gyekye | Public Policy Manager, Africa
m: +44 (0) 7885 225 470 | e: akua at fb.com
2 Stephen Street | London | W1T 1AN