[kictanet] Fw: Public Notice on Public Consultations on Sector Regulations

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Apr 19 06:33:08 EAT 2016

Was it? With date and venue to attend the public consultation at the hotel? I'd be happy to be wrong on this one Baiju..

I personally received an invitation via on Friday the 15th..for an event on the 18th...The same could have just as well been posted on this list a few weeks ago..

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad