[kictanet] Breaking: US Court GRANTS DotConnectAfrica Trust a Preliminary Injunction on .Africa gTLD

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Apr 13 20:56:19 EAT 2016

This is really nonsense and one of the reasons why the American mandate on ICANN needs to end ASAP.

Did anyone other than one supported by the countries in the EU own and manage .eu or how about .Asia?

Why is it that American courts are running roughshod on this issue?

.Africa belongs to the people of Africa, in this case mandated by the AU. Am I the only who sees this???

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad