[kictanet] Invitation: ICT Policy Database Launch

Mose Karanja mosekaranja at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 16:15:39 EAT 2016

Hello KICTANet listers,

CIPIT, based at Strathmore Law School has been working on an ICT policy database for Africa. This involves relevant legal documents with a direct impact on the ICT ecosystem from constitutions, Acts of parliament, regulations among others. The database also opens the conversion on technical capacity for public participation in shaping future policies.

We have scheduled a public launch on 28 April from 2 - 5PM at Strathmore University, Madaraka, Nairobi. Kindly RSVP here: cipit.eventbrite.com <http://cipit.eventbrite.com/> and we look forward to hosting you!

Moses.
---
Moses Karanja | @Mose_Karanja <https://twitter.com/Mose_Karanja> | PGP: 0x1529552F <https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=index&fingerprint=on&search=0x1529552F>