[kictanet] Fwd: [Internet Policy] Universal service fund in the U.S. has failed badly. Despite $billions, U.S. has close to the worst coverage in the developed world.

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Apr 13 13:57:16 EAT 2016

Barrack

Interesting. It would really be interesting to hear from the folks at USF.  They have taken quite a beating from this forum. Maybe a good idea to listen to them and get a feel of where they are at and what sort of challenges they face.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad