[kictanet] Bloggers and Social Media are not to blame for the Chase Bank crisis

Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) nmutungu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 23:21:54 EAT 2016

Thank you Wamathai. We expect that there shall be more focus on the role of
social media in governance and freedom of expression vis a vis public
interest in the coming days.
Hope there can be some direction on how to treat this issue with fairness
to all and with regard to the Constitution.
Regards,
Tarehe 9 Apr 2016 13:27, "James Wamathai via kictanet" <
kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke> aliandika: