[kictanet] How much does a Kenyan Startup CEO earn?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Apr 8 11:37:22 EAT 2016

@Barrack/Martin

Poleni for the delay. This should come out next week. Will share immediately they are out.

And no the taxman wasn't involved in the survey, but I'm sure he is waiting with anticipation. :-)

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad