[kictanet] Why Doesn't All These Tech Seem To Catch The Banking Turmoils in Kenya?

Wangari Kabiru wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 6 19:00:31 EAT 2016

Happy Ladies Day!

Would the great surprises being fed to the 'poor' banking public by our banks this year reflect that our banking systems require a jerk in the knee to truly safeguard the publics interests, layout suitable products, secure public funds and communicate timely,correct,factual information?

The rules seem to be changing fast for the players and customers are hit hard by the closures or panics caused.

There has got to be a way to build confidence in this industry.

Blessed day.

Regards/Wangari