[kictanet] Most visited websites in Kenya

Marcus Cicero marcus.cicero at protonmail.ch
Thu Sep 24 17:29:56 EAT 2015

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [kictanet] Most visited websites in Kenya
Time (UTC): September 24 2015 2:10 pm
From: kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke
To: marcus.cicero at protonmail.ch
CC: jw at hapakenya.com,kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke

My name is Wamathai. Wamaitha is a girl.
The content you are referring to exists, on my site and others. if you search for it properly, you'll find it. Also, if you wanted to, you could make a Kenyan site your home page or even subscribe to them which means you'll get updated chap chap. Content is there, it might not be as much as the West but it's there but mots don't read it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but are you trying to imply that it is the consumers' fault that local content isn't as popular?