[kictanet] What is crypto currency?

meshack memakunat at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 15:14:42 EAT 2015

@Mwendwa, my arguement is open to correction. In my view, to understand crypto currency its first best to understand its objective which is to avoid control and regulation and therefore having a decentralised management of these medium of exchange. A miner  will create value through the commodity and underwrite it with an internet company and the company allows the medium to circulate and trade within its clients and users and therefore achieving a relative/absolute no-control from monetary authorities.
The value of the currency remains volatile mainly due to the nature of its environment (the internet economy) which may be  imperfect or perfect market, or efficient and inefficient market.

Sent from Samsung Mobile