[kictanet] Airtel Misleading Customers

Peter Wakaba peterwakaba at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 10:43:10 EAT 2015

Washington,

the last time I had issues with a telco, It was Safaricom and it was an
office connection.

At that point I had both an Telkom Kenya connection and a safaricom one.

I raised the issue of quality of the connection here despite not having
been the person who penned the lease but rather the user.

That was taken offline too and I do not remember anyone even batting an
eyelid. Three years later, i can tell you that because of the quick
response from Safaricom then, they now have a dedicated long term contract
for a fiber connection from a Chinese Multinational who is a heavy
bandwidth consumer.

That is what good service is supposed to do.  lock in clients.

Maybe that is what COFEK is trying to do. Carve its own niche.