[kictanet] STATEMENT BY CA ON THE PROPOSED STATUTE LAW (MISCELLANEOUS AMENDMENTS) BILL, 2015

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:43:36 EAT 2015

Many thanks Rachel,

This is very refreshing taking into consideration  the comments
attributed to the CS in the Star yesterday. Indeed we have to safe
guard the Independence of the Communications Authority. Again thank
you for responding to the Community through the list after the
discussions we had last week.

Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno