[kictanet] Fwd: [Internet Policy] IPU Resolution on democracy, privacy, and mass surveillance

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 13:24:17 EAT 2015

When it comes to Net Neutrality, I would go with Steve Song's loose
approach. While the current strong approach to net neutrality might be
described as altruistic - it's outcome will be mostly what we are trying to
avoid, entrenchment of the incumbents.

Here is what Steve Song says
https://manypossibilities.net/2015/04/zero-rating-net-neutrality-and-the-regulatory-toolbox/

On Monday, 26 October 2015, Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) via kictanet <

with Regards:

blog.denniskioko.com <http://www.denniskioko.com/>