[kictanet] CIO100 Symposium and Awards

Harry Hare | African eDevelopment Resource Centre harry at africanedevelopment.org
Mon Oct 26 10:11:17 EAT 2015

Hello All,

I would like to interest you to this year¹s CIO100 Symposium and Award
scheduled for 5th and 6th November at the Enashipai Resort and Spa. Please
see the current agenda here https://cio100.topi.com/. We are still looking
for speakers with working knowledge on Internet of Things, Enterprise
Architecture and IT Leadership. If you have any of these competencies,
please drop me a note.

Hope to see you all in Naivasha as we celebrate excellence in IT.

Kindest Regards and apologies for cross-posting.

Harry Hare

Director  |  African eDevelopment Resource Centre
PO Box 49475 00100 | Nairobi, Kenya
Kenya  +254 20 4041646  |  Cel +254 725 650044
Nigeria  + 234 814 636 4611