[kictanet] Proposed Amendments to KICA in Statute Law Misc. Amendment Bill 2015

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Oct 15 20:04:32 EAT 2015

Kivuva and all

The larger questions that we eventually need to ask is:-

1. What is the Role of the Regulator in this rapidly fluid digital global economy?

2. Are Government bureaucrats equipped and empowered enough to navigate this Brave new world?

3. And when these same government functionaries work hard to equip themselves to navigate this new world do we fully support them or vilify them?

I suspect the answers will come through deeper and more meaningful interaction between the various players - both government and non-government players.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad