[kictanet] court ends Konza city land trials

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:39:15 EAT 2015

This is good, it paves way for further developement. I remember the
words of former President Mwai Kibaki during the launch of Konza that
it will be similar to the Free Primary Education Program which was
billed to be an non-starter but proved critics wrong.

Best Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277