[kictanet] Excel as a Bi Tool:Data Visualization (Dashboard Reporting) in Excel

brian musila brianmusila at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 14:46:21 EAT 2015

We have the pleasure to inform you that @iLabAfrica in partnership with Sunesis Ltd is organising a 3-day training course on Excel as a Business Intelligence Tool (DashboardReporting). The program will take place @iLabAfrica on 28th -30th October 2015 at  9:00 am to 4:00 pm. I would like to invite you to visit our website (http://goo.gl/8Ey61Q) in order to obtain additional/detailed information, including payment details and a brochure about the Program. The 3-day training aims at providing business personnel with skills to transform data into decisions using a cost effective tool. The training course is open to all personnel inbusiness related fields who want to leverage on the power of Excel as a Business Intelligence tool. For your convenience we have attached a description and agenda of the training contents.Kindly ensure to register here to reserve your space. We would be honored to have you participate in this training. If you have further queries, please do not hesitate to contact the event coordinator on  tweru at strathmore.edu or brianmusila at yahoo.com
 Kind Regards
Brian M. Musila Tel: +254 711 804 539