[kictanet] Fwd: Re: [IANA-issues] REMINDER Meeting Invitation / IANA Issues & ICANN Accountability working group

Mildred Achoch mildandred at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 06:59:58 EAT 2015

Hello everyone.

In the Icann/Iana meeting that was held at Nairobi Safari Club hotel, I
voiced my concern about delay tactics from politicians. It seems to be this
is and will be the order of the day. I hope I'm wrong. I really hope so.

Regards,
Mildred Achoch.

Check out the Rock 'n' roll film festival, Kenya TV Channel!
http://kenyarockfilmfestivaljournal.blogspot.com

My tree-saving e-business card is here: http://twtbizcard.com/roffeke

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 5:25 AM, Barrack Otieno via kictanet <