[kictanet] Fwd: [Internet Policy] ISOC's WSIS+10 Matrix now available documenting countries' positions on WSIS+10

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 05:23:23 EAT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Dan York" <york at isoc.org>
Date: Sep 30, 2015 4:54 PM
Subject: [Internet Policy] ISOC's WSIS+10 Matrix now available documenting
countries' positions on WSIS+10
To: "Internet Policy External" <internetpolicy at elists.isoc.org>

Internet-policy members,

Continuing our efforts to help make the process around the 10-year Review
of the World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS+10) more
understandable, today we've published our WSIS+10 Matrix outlining the
positions of world governments as we currently understand them:

https://www.internetsociety.org/wsis/matrix

This effort is led by Constance Bommelaer and Nicolas Seidler who will be
continually updating the matrix during the months ahead. On a periodic
basic we will be updating that link with a new PDF version of the matrix.

The matrix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license and so
you are welcome to share the matrix widely and use it in whatever form you
wish (provided that the source is credited as the Internet Society).

Constance wrote about this today on our blog:

https://www.internetsociety.org/blog/public-policy/2015/09/decoding-wsis-message-isoc-releases-matrix-countries-positions

and that post has been shared out on social media at:

https://twitter.com/internetsociety/status/649213401214808065
https://twitter.com/ISOCPolicy/status/649213401843929088
https://www.facebook.com/InternetSociety/posts/10152927786668239
https://plus.google.com/+InternetSociety/posts/54P9Gqjstg7
https://www.reddit.com/r/internetgovernance/comments/3myp3h/decoding_the_wsis_message_isoc_releases_matrix_of/

Please do help spread the word - and if you are aware of any updates please
do send them to Constance and Nicolas.

We hope that this matrix will be a useful tool for you all as the
discussions continue leading up to the December WSIS+10 meetings.

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York
Senior Content Strategist, Internet Society
Jabber: york at jabber.isoc.org
Skype: danyork   http://twitter.com/danyork

http://www.internetsociety.org/ <http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/>