[kictanet] How to destroy value and the Ecosystem at Silicon Savannah

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 25 16:35:49 EAT 2015

Thanks Ali. Please keep us posted.
RgdsGG

Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 16:03:47 +0300
Subject: Re: [kictanet] How to destroy value and the Ecosystem at Silicon Savannah
From: ali at hussein.me.ke
To: ggithaiga at hotmail.com
CC: kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke

Grace and all
Indeed. Happy to note that there is a meeting at Nailab today to discuss way forward for the ecosystem. Short notice but if one can make it would be good.
Regards
Ali
HusseinHussein & Associates

 Tel: +254 770 906375/ 713 601113
Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomoLinkedIn: http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim

Blog: www.alyhussein.com

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the organizations that I work with.