[kictanet] Coming Soon: Free Internet to Rural Areas (There is never a free ride)

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Fri Nov 20 18:20:22 EAT 2015

Walu,

Here are the transcipts from the IGF on zero rating, I'm not sure there is
a report yet.

 A dialogue on "zero rating" and network neutrality Main Meeting Hall:
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/187-igf-2015/transcripts-igf-2015/2457-2015-11-12-a-dialogue-on-zero-rating-and-network-neutrality-main-meeting-hall-2

IGF summary by Diplo Foundation:
http://digitalwatch.giplatform.org/sites/default/files/IGFReportWEB.pdf

2015 11 11 WS 197 Net neutrality: yes, no or maybe? Workshop Room 9:
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/187-igf-2015/transcripts-igf-2015/2340-2015-11-11-ws-197-net-neutrality-yes-no-or-maybe-workshop-room-9

2015 11 11 WS156 Zero-rating and neutrality policies in developing
countries Workshop Room:
http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/187-igf-2015/transcripts-igf-2015/2380-2015-11-11-ws156-zero-rating-and-neutrality-policies-in-developing-countries-workshop-room-4

Regards

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

"There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson