[kictanet] Access to Information Bill 2015 to be presented this morning, 19th Nov 2015

Muchiri Nyaggah muchiri at semacraft.com
Thu Nov 19 15:02:34 EAT 2015

My understanding is that Hon Nyokabi’s is a private member’s bill. The public participation pathway for that maybe a little different but I know she has held public engagements (limited obviously because of the resources available to a member) since last year.

The private members bill was a route taken as an alternative to the public process which was taking too long. This may put some feet to the fire.