[kictanet] Access to Information Bill 2015 to be presented this morning, 19th Nov 2015

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 08:21:51 EAT 2015

Hey,
Just heard the Hon. MP Priscilla Nyokabi is to present the Access to Info Bill 2015 in  parliament today. Not sure if the copy below is the correct one...
http://info.mzalendo.com/media_root/file_archive/Access_to_Information_Bill_2015.pdf
Either way, gone are the days when we used to ventilate online on such important bills.  Nowadays it seems discussions are held 'elsewhere' for some selected few  :-)
walu.nb: I know the common advise is that we can still submit comments directly to parliament, but experience shows that is often 'too little, too late'.