[kictanet] Coming Soon: Free Internet to Rural Areas (There is never a free ride)

Mildred Achoch mildandred at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 09:10:10 EAT 2015

I agree with Mr. Ali Hussein that there is never a free ride. Those big
boys and girls of the Internet have seen an opportunity to profit from the
lack of reliable and affordable Internet in rural areas. I don't know how
they will profit but I am sure they have done their research. These people
don't think short-term. They stand to gain in the long run.

On the other hand, FREE Internet in rural areas?! Wow! Speaking as someone
whose work involves a lot of heavy Internet use, and who has no office to
access it through, this is very good news! I can even consider moving to
these rural areas once the deal is up and running. I am sure there are many
more people like me. Maybe this will promote urban-rural migration, thereby
contributing to the development of rural areas?

Regards,
Mildred Achoch.

Check out the Rock 'n' roll film festival, Kenya TV Channel!
http://kenyarockfilmfestivaljournal.blogspot.com

My tree-saving e-business card is here: http://twtbizcard.com/roffeke

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 8:52 AM, James Kagwe via kictanet <