[kictanet] Coming Soon: Free Internet to Rural Areas (There is never a free ride)

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Nov 18 08:15:29 EAT 2015

Listers

I'm really concerned about the continued silence of the Regulator regarding Zero-Rating of certain services bundled by telcos in this country in partnership with the big boys and girls of the Internet. Are we not clear how this continued silence and tacit approval of this practice that had basically been outlawed in their home countries is going to impact our nascent Internet economy?

http://www.nation.co.ke/business/Free-Internet-to-rural-areas/-/996/2960730/-/10o59uez/-/index.html

We deserve some action from the Communication Authority.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad