[kictanet] People Centered Internet (PCI)

Racheal Nakitare rachealnakitare at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 18:32:46 EAT 2015

Dr Ndemo,
Thank you for sharing the "People centered internet " approaches .
IAWRT and the Web foundation just released a report that highlights the desirables you mentioned like affordability of internet, accessibility, availability, user generated content/ desired content as opposed to available content, knowledge and application among others. Though the focus was to identify gender gaps, the results would be useful in determining general uptake and use of ICT .
Here is the link http://webfoundation.org/about/research/womens-rights-online-2015/

Racheal