[kictanet] Compliance in the Telco Sector - The case of MTN

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 12:28:51 EAT 2015

Hi Ali,

The fine is simply outrageous. I wonder if the same would have been
done if a Wanjiku (or Adenike) for that matter had been kidnapped.
Security requires collaboration from different stakeholders. The same
sim cards have put food on thousands of tables  despite the manner in
which they were issued. I think the NCC should have benchmarked with
the likes of Communications Authority of Kenya, who have achieved some
success, albeit challenges in registering subscibers.

Best Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277