[kictanet] END OF AN ERROR- HIGH COURT DISBANDS ILLEGAL COMMUNICATIONS AUTHORITY BOARD

Kamotho Njenga kamothonjenga at gmail.com
Fri May 29 18:48:54 EAT 2015

>From the Corridors of Justice:

The High court has today disbanded the Communications Authority of Kenya
Board earlier gazetted by the Cabinet Secretary for Information
Communication and Technology, Dr Fred Matiangi.

In view of the voluminous nature of the judgement, I have only extracted
the first two and last two pages of the 47 page judgement delivered this
afternoon by the Hon Justice George Odunga. I will circulate the full
judgement once I am supplied with the soft version.

Kamotho