[kictanet] AfricaHackOn - Call for Papers

christian kisutsa kisutsaxtian at gmail.com
Fri May 15 19:55:34 EAT 2015

Greetings all,

AfricaHackON is pleased to announce the first round of Call For
Presentations for ‪the AfricaHackOn
Conference‬ 2015.This year's the conference will take place on 31st July,
2015.

The deadline for round 1 submissions is the 30th of May, 2015.

Topics of interest revolve around cyber security. We accept concepts on the
idea stage and we will assist
the presenters firm up the content and provide assistance on the content
development upon request.

Submission Guidelines
In order for us to process your submission we require a Detailed summary of
your one page concept note,
highlighting the following:
1. Presentation title.
2. Name and Contact Details
3. Brief personal biography
4. Description of demonstrations involved in the presentation (if any)
5. Previous Work on the subject area (if any)

To submit a presentation please send a brief pdf to [info at
africahackon.com]
As a general guideline, presentations are between 30 and 45 minutes.
Also there will be a bias towards technical inclined presentations
If you have any inquiries about submissions please send an email to [info
at africahackon.com]

Kind Regards,
Christian Kisutsa