[kictanet] Facebook Opens Internet.org to All Developers [Net Neutrality]

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue May 5 04:49:37 EAT 2015

Moses

The whole Internet.org <http://internet.org/> saga is causing a lot of emotions regarding its perceived violation of Net Neutrality ethos. One of my major concerns is how will this initiative affect our start up scene? We need to really analyse the pros and cons of this initiative for us to fully appreciate the implications.

Ali Hussein