[kictanet] ITU Young Innovators Competition

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 30 14:13:58 EAT 2015

Hi JaneI suggest you get in touch with them on the contact provided.
RgdsGrace

Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 12:37:26 +0000
From: nnfeischools at yahoo.com
To: ggithaiga at hotmail.com; kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke
Subject: Re: [kictanet] ITU Young Innovators Competition

Dear GraceHow can Elimu TV add value to the ITU Innovators competition.We would wish to offer 3 Months free advertising space on Elimu TV for the top three winners from Kenya
Jane.

     On Wednesday, March 18, 2015 11:02 PM, Grace Githaiga via kictanet <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:

The ITU Telecom World Young Innovators Competition Entrepreneurship
 Challenge is open for applications!

Until 7 May 2015, we will be looking for the best young social entrepreneurs with startups or ideas for startups
 that use technology to help other entrepreneurs thrive. These efforts can encourage entrepreneurs in any field, through incubation, skill building, mentorship, sharing resources and collaboration between small businesses. The winners, as always, will join
 us for ITU
 Telecom World 2015 in Budapest, Hungary, October
 12-15, 2015 to network, showcase and pitch their ideas, participate in workshops, win seed funding, and benefit from a year of ongoing mentorship.

Within the ITU and throughout the UN, entrepreneurship has been singled out as a priority. This year, ITU Telecom World will be focused on small businesses and startups, and we
 are excited to have the chance to bring young people with businesses in this area to the event. Many have all highlighted the role that entrepreneurship plays not only in creating the economies of the future, but in reshaping the lives of the individual entrepreneurs
 and those around them. This is how we bring new products to market. This is how we help communities to develop. This is how individuals turn their ideas into reality.

For more information, check out http://redirect.state.sbu/?url=http://ideas.itu.int,
 and follow us on Facebook.
 Apply today, and maybe we’ll see you in Budapest.