[kictanet] Central Bank of Kenya and Electronic Payments

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 13:45:29 EAT 2015

Listers,

A local  electronic payment (RTGs) was initiated in my favor yesterday
at 9 am. Until now i haven't received the  funds 24 hours later  and
the bank seems to lay the blame with the Central Bank of Kenya
clearing unit.

I wonder if this is healthy for our growing electronic commerce
industry and most importantly as stakeholders what role can we play to
make sure CBK is efficient if the claims are true, i also wonder if
this is a switching issue or pure bureaucracy.

Best Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277