[kictanet] Fwd: Recent terror attacks and planned AIS, Afrinic, Afnog Meetings in Tunisia

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 13:27:00 EAT 2015

Brian,
Risk noted.  But I think everything would be under control by late May when the African Internet Summit kicks off.
We had a similar incident in Djibouti last year when tourists were attacked in a restaurant - just 1 week before last year's summit. The summit however subsequently went on safely as planned. Terrorism it seems, has become part of our life - both locally and globally.
 But life must continue, unless situation deteriorates to sustained IS, Boko haram or Al-shabab levels (Maximum Level of Risk).

walu.