[kictanet] [isoc_ke] INVITATION TO ATTEND A PUBLIC CONSULTATIVE FORUM ON REVIEW OF SECTOR REGULATIONS

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Mon Mar 9 16:43:38 EAT 2015

That is a good point Victor.

It's would be great if we "the community" had a list of issues we have
always advocated at this list, and have someone present a memorandum on the
issues at the forum.

Issues like
1. Intermediary liabilities
2. Net Neutrality
3. Security surveillance system
4. Cost of real broadband (affordability)
5. Universal Access Funds ...
6. Konza, Kenyan Silicon Savannah's expectations from the community
7. KENIC, next steps ...
8. ...

Sincerely,

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

"There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson

On 6 March 2015 at 14:51, Victor Kapiyo via kictanet <