[kictanet] PayPal Workshop

Bernard Kioko bkioko at bernsoft.com
Wed Mar 4 15:20:23 EAT 2015

Further to the earlier email I did send.  Members  of this list have been
invited to attend the PayPal Workshop for free.

Venue: Sarova Panafric
Time: 8.30am to 1pm

Kind regards

Bernard

--

* ------------------------------ *

This e-mail and any attachments may contain information that is
confidential, legally privileged and protected by law and is intended for
the sole use of the named recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, or
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. Any liability (in negligence or
otherwise) arising from any third party acting, or refraining from acting
on any information contained in this email is hereby excluded. If you are
not the intended recipient, please delete the contents and notify the
sender immediately; do not disclose the contents to any other person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium. Whilst
our e-mails are checked for viruses, we cannot guarantee that this message
or any attachment is virus free, does not contain malicious code or is
incompatible with your electronic system and the Company does not accept
liability in respect of viruses, malicious code or any related problems
that you might experience. For further information about us, please contact
us at the address indicated below.

Bernsoft Interactive Limited - P O Box 15177-00100 Nairobi - Tel: +254 722
929192 Email: admin at bernsoft.com Web: www.bernsoft.com