[kictanet] Goodyear to pay Sh1 billion for bribery in Kenya and Angola - News - nation.co.ke

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Sun Mar 1 12:39:16 EAT 2015

There is an old saying " the people get the leaders they deserve". We
tolerate a lot of mediocrity.  At the same time the corrupt in leadership
are a reflection of the entire society. In 2002, we had a huge number of
civil society activists join government in very senior positions. After a
years in power, we could not differentiate them from the Moi era
cleptomaniacs.

There is no silver bullet out there, unless we change personal ethics we
espouse.