[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Safaricom enforces a 20MB cap on Data Bundles Sambaza

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Sun Mar 1 12:08:49 EAT 2015

This is anti competitive,  and we are bringing it to the attention of CA.
Market dominance is not there to be abused.

On another note, they seem to have lowered the cost of bundles but reduced
the expiry  period. Now data is more like bread and will expire when not
consumed within a day, week, or month. This is also another area we need to
take them head on. We are also bringing this to the attention of the CA.