[kictanet] [Skunkworks] The missing art and detail of the tech exit

John K. kamau.john at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 18:08:11 EAT 2015

Check out the last paragraph of each story.

May 13th, 2015 -
http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Why-start-up-owners-should-be-ready-to-share-information/-/1248928/2715500/-/3cqece/-/index.html

Today -
http://www.mbuguanjihia.com/business/the-missing-art-and-detail-of-the-tech-deal.html

Are you guys perhaps using an automated story generator? The grammar and
wording in certain paragraphs sounded to me a bit artificially generated,
very difficult to read.

Regards,
John K.