[kictanet] Fwd: [Internetcollaboration] Search underway for the future CEO of ICANN

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 03:34:39 EAT 2015

Listers,

For those who might be interested.

Regards

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: George Sadowsky <george.sadowsky at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 15:52:55 -0400
Subject: [Internetcollaboration] Search underway for the future CEO of ICANN
To: Elist internetcollaboration <internetcollaboration at elists.isoc.org>

All,

As you may know, Fadi Chehadé, the CEO of ICANN, has announced his
intent to leave the organization as of mid-March 2016.

ICANN has formed a search committee for the new CEO, of which I am the
chair.  We've opened an e-mail address for interested parties,
ceo-search-cmte-only at icann.org, in order to collect comments regarding
the search, the qualifications of candidates, the job description, and
the special characteristics of best applicants.  It's open until July
12, 2015.  Please feel free to contribute your views. You should also
have no hesitation in spreading the word about the search and suggest
strong candidates for consideration when the job specifics are
available.

I'll get back to this list about mid-July with an updated job
description and qualifications statement for the position.

George Sadowsky

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277