[kictanet] Airtel wants piece of Google, Facebook revenues

cdohnio cdohnio at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 11:18:23 EAT 2015

It's was only a matter of time before this argument came to our borders.
I'd like to hear wat people on the list think about our networks charging
companies for access when we already pay them for data bundles which means
they'll be effectively charging twice for the same data

----
*Airtel wants piece of Google, Facebook revenues*
<http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate-News/Airtel-wants-piece-of-Google--Facebook-revenues/-/539550/2748622/-/gp86bgz/-/index.html>
// *Business Daily*
<http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate-News/Airtel-wants-piece-of-Google--Facebook-revenues/-/539550/2748622/-/gp86bgz/-/index.html>

Airtel has revived the debate calling for big Internet companies such as
Google and Facebook to share revenue with Internet service providers.
----

Shared via *my feedly reader* <http://feedly.com>